Election Sign Rules for CHC Residents

Election Sign Rules for CHC Residents

With the Provincial election campaign now underway, it is important to know what is and isn’t allowed concerning campaign signs.

Residents in Calgary Housing Company-managed homes can post election signs – with some limits.

Signs can be posted in windows and on balconies. For townhouse residents, signs can be posted on the area that is your normal yard.

Signs are not allowed on common property such as the fencing surrounding a property, playgrounds or common outdoor areas. Signs are also not permitted on the outside of a property (an exterior wall, for example) that is not clearly identifiable as part of an individual residence.

If you have questions concerning this situation, please contact our Customer Service line at (587) 390-1200.

Comments are closed.

Thank you for your feedback. If you are trying to reach Calgary Housing Company Customer Service, please call (587) 390-1200.