Calgary Housing Company works with landlords and a wide range of contractors and suppliers to expand housing options available to applicants and to support CHC's operations..
- The Private Landlord Rent Supplement (PLRS) program is a way for Calgary Housing Company to expand the number of units available to Calgarians in need of housing options by partnering with landlords in Calgary.
- Working with our PLRS department, private landlords provide units that are offered to applicants on the Calgary Housing Company waitlist.
- Landlords follow their usual process when approving someone for tenancy.
- Calgary Housing Company (CHC) Supply is responsible for the purchase of all goods and services required by CHC, and for ensuring that these purchases are fair and transparent.
- Supply supports CHC requirements through
- tendering and competitive bidding;
- explaining standard Supply/CHC Requirements, and
- developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers