Access to safe, affordable housing is critically important to families, individuals and our entire community.
Calgary Housing Company (CHC) administers rental and rent supplement programs on behalf of The City of Calgary and the Province of Alberta. CHC manages housing for almost 10,000 households - about 25,000 Calgarians, including 10,000 children, live in a CHC-managed property.
Housing assistance is available based on a variety of factors in different programs. These programs are designed to serve those looking for housing from near-market rate rentals to deep subsidy programs. Click here to go to the Eligibility section to learn more.
- What does the new Alberta Affordable Housing Strategy mean for Applicants and Current Tenants
- New affordable housing development breaks ground in Wildwood
- CHC celebrates redevelopment of Bankview homes with community
- New affordable housing development opens in Crescent Heights
- Expanding Support for Tenant Tax Clinics
- Computer Access Speeds Up Process for Tenants and Applicants
South Office [Map]
Glenmore & Centre Shopping Centre
#18, 6624 Centre St. SE
East Office [Map]
Marlborough Mall Professional Building
320, 433 Marlborough Way NE
West Office [Map]
Ground Floor Braithwaite Boyle Centre
1701 Centre St. NW