Introducing the Good Neighbour Awards
Are you a resident of CHC and do you have a neighbour who makes a positive difference in the community? Someone who encourages and inspires others, even if it’s in a small way? Celebrate their impact and the community they build by nominating them for a good neighbour award.
Winners of the Good Neighbour Award will receive a $100 grocery gift card. The award is an opportunity to recognize your neigbhours impact and community building. Nominees and nominators can not reside in the same household, and must both be residents of CHC. If your nomination is selected, you’ll also win a $50 grocery gift card.
- Makes a positive difference in the community
- Encourages and inspires others to do their best
- Actively seeks opportunities to share knowledge and help others
- Demonstrates a commitment to improve the health, safety and wellbeing of our community.
- Models inclusivity and makes others feel respected and valued
- Develops a creative new approach to address a challenge or opportunity in the community
• Nominees and nominators must be residents of CHC.
• Nominators and nominees cannot reside in the same household.
• The activity of a nominee must have taken place in the past year.
• If the nominee is under the age of 18, we will require consent from a legal guardian prior to publicizing the award.
• Nominations that are not aligned with CHCs vision and values are not eligible for consideration.
• Nominees whose tenancy is not in good standing are not eligible for consideration.
To nominate a neighbour, please fill out the Nomination form and email it to email@example.com
Please submit your nominations before January 31st. We’ll announce the winner on February 28th.
We’ll be running the awards all year, so if your neighbour does something in February that you think is award worthy, there will be another chance to submit your nomination. Stay tuned throughout the year for the results.
Do you need help submitting the nomination form? Free printing is available at every Calgary Public Library location. We’ll accept readable image files of the submission form to the email address listed above.