Create Resident Account
Resident Portal | Creating an Account
How to Create an Account for the Resident Portal
Note – this portal works best with Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers. Internet Explorer is not recommended.
1. Access the Resident Portal using the link provided in your welcome letter or Click Here.
2. Select “Click here to register”
3. Enter your Personal Details
- First and Last Name of Primary Lease Holder
- Tenant Account Number (if you cannot locate this number contact your account administrator or call (587) 390-1200
4. Enter your Account Information
- Email address (that is on file with CHC)
- Create a secure password and confirm it
Your password must be a minimum of 10 characters long and contain one of the following:
- Lowercase letter
- Uppercase letter
- Symbol (e.g.. #$%@&, etc.)
5. Select a Security Question and type in the Security Answer
6. Complete the User Verification
- Click “Terms and Conditions”
- Click on checkbox next to “I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions”
7. Click REGISTER
If your screen doesn’t update, consider changing your web browser.